For more than 65 years, the Loveless Cafe has been offering families and friends a place where they can enjoy a scratch-made Southern meal and reconnect with each other around the table.
Stories about the Loveless Cafe continue to be told around the world. We’re humbled and flattered to have received the following acknowledgments:
- USA Today named us the “Top Down-Home Dining Spot” and one of the “10 Great Places to get a Southern-style Biscuit.”
- Southern Living named the Cafe one of the “Five Must-See Sights in Nashville,” in addition to “Favorite Southern Dives” and the “South’s Best Breakfast Spots.”
- Taste of the South magazine included us as one of the “35 Iconic Southern Restaurants,” saying we serve the “South’s Best Pies.”
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution included the Cafe as one of the “8 Restaurants to Try if you Want a Taste of Nashville.”
- The Tennessean called the Cafe’s pulled pork sandwich one of the top 5 in Nashville, a city full of legendary barbecue joints.
- Thrillest online said the Loveless Cafe is one of “Nashville’s Best BBQ Joints.”
The TV cameras just love the Loveless Cafe too, from The Today Show to CBS News to Ellen DeGeneres to the Martha Stewart Show. We love representing the South and sharing some Southern hospitality with national television audiences.
As you can see, there’s a lot of love to go around at the Loveless Cafe. We are proud to be a cherished ingredient in Nashville’s rich history.